Be sure to mark your calendar for upcoming RSE-TASC training events!
Transition Planning and Assessments for Students Entering College
March 28 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
This workshop is the first of three in a three-part series on transition planning and assessments for student populations that have individual transition needs.
Well-developed transition planning is critical for students with disabilities who plan to attend college. Join us for this event as we explore:
* College Supports and Eligibility
* 2-year and 4-year and Certificate Options
* Strategies to Develop Students’ Self-Determination Skills
* Transition Assessments
* Developing Appropriate IEP Goals
* Using the Student Exit Summary as a Tool
* And much More!
Other workshops in the series are as follows:
Transition Planning and Assessments for Students with Higher Support Needs (April 30, 2019)
Transition Assessment and Planning for Students Entering the Workforce (May 30, 2019)
*Participants may attend one or all parts of the series. Please register separately for each session.*