Be sure to mark your calendar for upcoming RSE-TASC training events!
- This event has passed.
Middle School Special Educators: Transition Planning and Beyond
May 31, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
This workshop is designed for middle school educators and others who help prepare students and their families for transition planning, starting at age 12.
Join us as we learn about regulations guiding transition practices as well as programs and opportunities available to middle school school students and those entering high school. Topics to be covered include:
* Connecting with Families and Community Partners
* Initial Transition Review and Assessments Required for Classified Students, Age 12
* New State Career Development and Occupational Studies (CDOS) Learning Standards for Middle School Students
* Multiple Pathway Options and Work-Readiness Credentials
* Career Awareness Tools and Resources